Friday, May 31, 2013
Age Reduxion clinics use modern, leading–edge technology to make you look younger and feel healthier. With a wide range of safe treatments they can cater to any body and skin type to deliver excellent results.
Age Reduxion have first class facilities and a highly qualified cosmetic physician and skin therapist so you can be certain of the highest quality treatments and results.
If you feel younger than you look or just want to remove some of those annoying wrinkles or skin defects contact us to arrange a consultation today.
A New You... Cosmetic Treatments
Age Reduxion use simple non-surgical procedures that can dramatically reduce even the toughest wrinkle within days. Their non–invasive treatments smooth wrinkles and folds resulting in a healthy, vital appearance.
Age Reduxion's bio–identical hormone therapies can counter the age–related decline in hormones to improve longevity and quality of life.
Visit Age Reduxion.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Chocolates and Things specialises in chocolate arrangements, hampers, baby baskets and gifts for all occasions. As every day is special and unique they offer style and individuality to create that dream gift. Chocolates and Things incorporate the best quality chocolate in all thier arrangements, chocolate centre-pieces, gifts, bomboniere and accessories.
Chocolates and Things cater for engagement parties, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings and coroporate functions. Otherwise, find them in store at the Wesfield Shopping Centre in Warrawaong.
Visit Chocolates and Things.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Weddings at Addison's Restaurant & Function Centre are a real feature! You have your own private entrance (at the rear of the restaurant), where your chauffeur driven escort can drive into, right underneath an undercover Porte Cochere surrounded by a landscaped courtyard and a wonderful water fountain.
Addison's Restaurant & Function Centre's private wedding room is very elegant and modern, featuring silk swag curtains and a contemporary curved ceiling to enhance ambience. In addition to this, you will also have a sunken parquetry dance floor, with an optional blue neon light above the curved dance floor area, and a smoke machine for that added dreamy atmosphere.
The large wedding room seats up to 170 people.
If you would like further information about Addison's Restaurant & Function Centre's wedding venue, or the menus provided, please do not hesitate to contact them. Remember to request your free DVD featuring photographs of our reception lounge.
Visit Addison's Restaurant & Function Centre.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Paul offers a champagne toasting free of charge with all wedding packages! This includes providing the champagne and champagne flutes for the toast.
Whether you choose a traditional ceremony, modern ceremony, or small intimate affair. From garden wedding to beach wedding – the choice is yours. Paul’s commitment to you is to make your ideas and dreams a reality. With a background in weddings and hospitality, no detail can be missed. From your first meeting to your special day, Paul will be there to help.
Paul's services include:
- Initial meeting to meet Paul and discuss your ideas to make them happen.
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage form
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documents, including registration of your marriage.
- Unlimited consultation by phone, email and Face to face meetings and advice when needed.
- The creation of a personalised and sincere ceremony that is everything you want it to be.
- Editing of draft incorporating any suggestions or feedback from couple as required prior to the ceremony.
- Rehearsal prior to your wedding day at the venue or agreed venue.
- Conducting your ceremony and to solemnize your marriage on the day.
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate (received by couple at their wedding ceremony).
- Table and cloth for signing document on the day if required.
- PA system so all your guests can hear the ceremony.
- Set up for solemnisation of marriage and pack up after the ceremony.
- Paul's guarantee to arrive 30 minutes before your ceremony.
- Registration of your marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages by ‘e-Marriages’ within 24 hours of marriage taking place if in NSW.
- Completion and lodgment of all forms and documents pertaining to registration process with Birth Death and Marriages in the state you are married.
- Confidential and secure record keeping (as required under the Privacy Act 1988